Today I’m borrowing advice from HubSpot, an online marketing platform consisting of tools to help businesses bring their messages directly to the right customers. Select this link for the full article which includes the reasons for the following nine suggestions:
- Read something very well written.
- Read something funny.
- Read something outside your niche.
- Read something you wrote in the past.
- Write for at least 30 minutes.
- Force yourself to talk to somebody.
- Go for a walk.
- Write fast.
- Google any grammar questions.